Overview of the public transport status in the Baltic countries
- Estonia: Toomas HAIDAK, Director of the Technology and Innovation Division, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
- Latvia: Inara BRIKSNE, Deputy Head of Public Transport Planning Division, Road Transport Administration of Latvia; Irina FELDMANE, Member of the Board, Rigas Satiksme
- Lithuania: Romas ADOMAVICIUS, Deputy Mayor of Vilnius
The Transport White Paper – What implications for public transport in Europe?
- Brigitte OLLIER, Director of the UITP European department
European financial instruments – What contribution to financing public transport?
- Video message from Siim KALLAS, Vice-President of the European Commission and Commissioner in charge of Transport
- Urban development and European Regional Funds, Monique van WORTEL, Policy Officer, Clean Transport and Sustainable Urban Mobility, DG MOVE of the European Commission
Innovative funding streams for public transport – Recommandations
- Jérôme POURBAIX, UITP Senior Transport Economist
Financing the urban public transport – Experiences & Limits
- The experience of Tallinn: Taavi AAS, Deputy Mayor of Tallinn
- The experience of Germany: Oliver WOLFF, Managing Director of VDV, Verband Deutscher Verkehrsunternehmen (Association of German Public Transport Companies)
- The experience of Helsinki: Public transport is an investment, not a cost. Arttu KUUKANKORPI, acting Director of the Public Transport Planning Department of Helsinki Regional Transport Authority
- The experience of London: Steve NEWSOME, Head of International & European Affairs, Transport for London